Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Response to Media Critique(J1)

Blog: http://sydneyblocker.blogspot.com/

I'd just like to say wow! This article was amazingly written. Sydney didn't use third person and the article she critiqued wasn't newsworthy. The article I critiqued was also from usnews.com. From the looks of both our critiques U.S News isn't producing the best work right now. The only thing I would advise Sydney to do would be to put a link to the story before, after, or in the critique. I'd definitely like to read this article myself because it sounds like a good laugh. Sydney also provided a simple solution to the violation of the first yardstick. Overall this was a very well written media critique on an article that was in violation of the first yardstick.

No comments:

Post a Comment