Monday, October 14, 2013

Font Fashion Show

My digital design class has the Font Fashion Show this Thursday. Basically what it is is that each person in our class chooses a font, no two fonts the same, and then they have to dress up as their font would and walk around the room to music while everybody's watching them. The walk, costume, and music have to express your font, not the name. My font is Happy Days from fonts101.com. Since the font has a 50's diner style I'm dressing up in a poodle skirt costume I had from an old Halloween. My walk has some 50's dance moves in it and I'm walking to the song "Rock Around the Clock" sung by Bill Haley. The song I'm walking to is fun and old fashioned just like the font looks. While everyone is doing their walk around the room the judges will be deciding on 1st,2nd and 3rd place. Although I'm sure everyone's nervous I think we're all looking forward to it as well because it's our chance to get to know each other.


No comments:

Post a Comment